THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    15 Years Old and 4th Deer. Nice job Girl!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

15 Years Old and 4th Deer. Nice job Girl!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of FishN4Eyes
posted
My fifteen year old daughter, soon to be 16 tomorrow, wanted to skip school for a day and do a one day deer hunt for her birthday present from me. Who am I to argue about that?

Turned out pretty OK, Happy Birthday a day early to Rylie!

Posts: 736 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 28 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
NIce deer! Good for her. What's all that white stuff????

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice deer and a beautiful smile, one that would make a father proud.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLIE

Steve

Posts: 847 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Congrats...that is awesome

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Rylie! That sure is a HUGE Buck! tu2

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Red C.
posted Hide Post
dancing

I'm excited for you!

Red C.
Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Posts: 909 | Location: SE Oklahoma | Registered: 18 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is great.I love seeing the Pics of the youngsters with their Trophys.Congrats to you and your daughter!!!! tu2

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats!! That is a great buck!! I love the smile and know that your Dads is probably bigger.

ddj

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back - Robert Ruark

Posts: 966 | Location: Northwest Iowa | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With Quote