New
Find
Notify
Tools

WYOMING TAG INCREASES
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THE DRASTIC INCREASE ON THE SPECIAL DEER TAGS? THIS MADE ME BITE MY LIP WHEN I SAW THE RATE INCREASE. I UNDERSTAND CHANGES AND ATTEMPTS TO RAISE REVENUE BUT THIS WAS RIDICULOUS. I WON'T STOP HUNTING BUT IT DOES LEAVE A BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH. ANY THOUGHTS?

Posts: 214 | Location: north carolina | Registered: 16 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just like here in Utah, its all about money any more. I think we ought to be able to vote for people at the head of each states F and G department. To get what we pay for and want. Not always them making the decisions on what goes on. They promise this and that and nothing ever gets acomplished.

one of us
Picture of JeffP
posted Hide Post
A few years back Montana F&G stated they would raise NR
deer tags until they stopped selling the amount they wanted.Wyoming sees what Montana deer tags bring...they
want thier piece too.People will continue to pay though.

Posts: 2482 | Location: Alaska....At heart | Registered: 17 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
ELECTED F AND G OFFICIALS. NOW THATS AN IDEA. SOME LIBERAL WOULD GET IN AND RUIN EVERYTHING UNLESS YOU PUT ON THE VOTE THAT IF YOU DID NOT HOLD A LAST YEARS TAG YOU COULD NOT VOTE. WE DO NOT NEED LIBERAL POLITICS HERE. GOD KNOWS THEY'D TRY TO JUSTIFY WHY THEY NEED A STAKE IN THE VOTE. THE ONLY THING IS THEY PUT NO MONEY TO THE FISH AND GAME BUT THEY WANT A VOICE TO HELP FIX IT. BULL SNOT. THEY WANT TO PUT IN THEIR HIDDEN AGENDAS. SWEET WILLY POLITICS!! I DON'T WANT TO TAKE YOUR RIGHTS I JUST WANT TO HELP YOU SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS. LETS PUT IN SOME NEW LAWS AND RED TAPE. THEN WHILE YOUR CLEANING UP THE MESS WITH YOUR DOLLARS I'LL SNEAK IN THE BACK DOOR AND STEAL YOUR RIGHTS AND SAY IVE MADE A BETTER PLACE FOR EVERYONE. ITS MORE TOLERABLE FOR EVERYONE NOW. IT REACHES ALL PEOPLE FOR THE GOOD. ALL B.S.!! WE DO NOT NEED THE GOOD OF THE WHOLE. WE NEED WHATS BEST FOR THE GAME AND HABITAT AND HOW PAYING HUNTERS INTERACT IN THAT ARENA. SORRY I GOT ON A SOAP BOX!!

Posts: 214 | Location: north carolina | Registered: 16 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The MT non resident deer outfitter tag has dropped in price the last 2 years.

Posts: 310 | Location: middle tennesse | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With Quote