Notify
Tools

Wyoming Grizzly season.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I bet we have a season next year!

Any bets???? Big Grin

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mustbhuntn
posted Hide Post
It will probably coincide with the wolf season. dancing

Posts: 322 | Location: Green Forest, Arkansas | Registered: 24 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'ld love to see it.

Posts: 35 | Location: Wyo | Registered: 09 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm rootin' fer ya!!!!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kudu56

I hope you're right however, I'm worried that the do-gooders will somehow or someway get it stopped just like they did our wolf hunt.

How is you're sheep scouting going? I hope you found a huge ram.

Steve

Posts: 847 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am sure there will be lawsuits, but they might be able to staive this one off. The issue with the wolves, that stuck in the lovers craw, was the preditor classification and nothing else, and the fact they found a limp wristed liberal judge!!!

Steve, scouting has been good, we go up this weekend. Sounds like we might get some weather to boot!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They'll slap an injunction and stop the Game and Fish from regulating the wildlife as usual. Need another impact study along with some other BS! Then they will fight over it in court. That's why we don't have a wolf season this year in MT!

Posts: 1195 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Our Country is being run by the inane....
They don't have a clue what's going on; all they want to do is impede progress. Frowner Look no farther than PETA to see the mentality of our Liberal society.

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
How sweet would it be to have a grizzly tag in your pocket, go into the Thoroughfare, shoot a big 6 point bull opening day, then wait.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Or you could just wait in camp.

Posts: 210 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: 20 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kudu56,

You are wrong about the Federal Judge who ruled on the wolf de-listing...Judge Malloy is a tough, fair Judge...The problem is that the anit's and enviro nazis have better lawyers...

Didn't help that the DOI did not present a very convincing case...kind of contradicted themselves on several points.

Don't dis the Judge. The DOI screwed this one up.

Cheers

Posts: 228 | Location: Huson Montana | Registered: 31 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Or you could just wait in camp.

clap

How is life in Hot Springs town my friend?

one of us
posted Hide Post
life is good here in Hot springs. looking forward to elk and antelope seasons. how's unit 5 been?

Posts: 210 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: 20 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of AKsheephunter
posted Hide Post
If anything a permit draw at least, they've been coming south, seen them here around Blacktail Butte, across from the airport here in Jackson this past Spring. Could you imagine if someone would stick one with a bow in front of all those photographers?

Posts: 552 | Location: Brooks Range , Alaska | Registered: 14 March 2008Reply With Quote