THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Anybody hunt with Skymountain outfitters ?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody hunt with Skymountain outfitters ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am looking at a hunt with Steve Lefforge, Shymountain outfitters. I plan on taking my daughter or son and am looking for a fun hunt, see a lot of deer but the size of the antlers is not the most important thing. Anybody know about him? This hunt was on the discounted hunt section. Thanks for any info.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Steve is a standup guy and provides a great hunt. You won't be sorry!

one of us
Picture of BigB
posted Hide Post
You will have lots of fun with Steve and get to see a bunch of deer. I saw hundreds this year with lots of shooter bucks. Good hotel and good food.

Have fun.

BigB

Posts: 1401 | Location: Northwest Wyoming | Registered: 13 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Randy

Steve is an honest hard working outfitter, you will have a good hunt with him.

Tom Kessel
Hiland Outfitters, LLC (BG-082)
Hiland, Wyoming
www.hilandoutfitters.com

Posts: 402 | Location: Central Wyoming | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with him a few years ago. Had a great time; it was like hunting with family or close friends. I told him that I'd be glad to serve as a reference any time that he needed one. I'm accumulating preference points now and plan to hunt with him again.

Posts: 178 | Location: New York | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You don't have to worry about booking a hunt with Steve, he's a great guy and great outfitter. I'd hunt with him again any time. PM me and I'll give you my phone number if you'd like to call and ask any questions.

I heal fast and don't scar.

Posts: 433 | Location: Monessen, PA | Registered: 23 February 2005Reply With Quote