THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Looking for a particular pack frame...

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a particular pack frame...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I don't know the name of it but I've seen it advertised in Trophy Hunter magazine. I think it has a lightweight aluminum tube frame that breaks down into a small package. It's designed for carrying meat out, etc. Does anyone have a website or any info about it? Thanks.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JeffP
posted Hide Post
Yukon
The Ad is in my Eastmans mag at home.Will bring
in tommorrow and post for you if someone does not
before me.
Jeff

Posts: 2482 | Location: Alaska....At heart | Registered: 17 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JeffP
posted Hide Post
I think this is the outfit.
http://www.kifaru.net/HUNTHOME.HTM

Jeff

Posts: 2482 | Location: Alaska....At heart | Registered: 17 January 2002Reply With Quote
<Lars G>
posted
Here's another one to consider: the Quik Packer. I have one and really like it. It really helps to be able to hunt that extra 0.5-1 miles farther in that others are not willing to go because they cannot get their animal out.

Quik packer

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help guys.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote