THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Info on Outdoor Dreams TV Show from Mich.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Info on Outdoor Dreams TV Show from Mich.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone seen the Outdoor Dreams TV Show from Michigan. They want to to a Whitetail Deer Hunt with me for a Series they will be doing on The Mens Channel. Is this a legitimate TV Show? (Outdoor Dreams Show.) Thanks David Doan, Pioneer Outfitters.

Posts: 98 | Location: Riding Mountain, Manitoba,Canada | Registered: 11 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I used to have the outdoor channel,(dropped it since they had USO on it) and I never heard of them. Might just be syndicated to Michigan. Do a web search, see if they exist. If they don't have a web site I would be extremely cautious.

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is this it? http://www.outdoordreams.net/

If so, I would book them just to meet Judy! Big Grin

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information Kudu. That is the website. If anyone has seen there TV shows, can you let me know. Thanks

Posts: 98 | Location: Riding Mountain, Manitoba,Canada | Registered: 11 September 2003Reply With Quote