New
Find
Notify
Tools

photos of whitetail in different age
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone know where i find some photos of same animal at long time period? I mean photos of same male antlers for many years. I just interested see how antlers grow and what kind it looks year after year? I know its difficult say of wild animal but if somewhere is some males example in zoo then there is possible get photos during several year of same animal.

Stalins 2 biggest nightmare -If chinese learn fight like Finnish or Finnish start makes baby like Chinese...

Posts: 73 | Location: Finland | Registered: 12 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is a very good book on whitetailed deer that chronicles many bucks over several years. Observing and Evaluating Whitetails by Richards and Brothers.

perry

Posts: 2247 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 01 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best book by far is The Whitetail Chronicles by Texas photographer Mike Biggs. Biggs also has a couple of other books that are almost as good.

This book has hundreds of photos of bucks over time, usually 3-6 years of the same buck, lots of bucks.

troy

Birmingham, Al

One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DTala:
Best book by far is The Whitetail Chronicles by Texas photographer Mike Biggs. Biggs also has a couple of other books that are almost as good.

This book has hundreds of photos of bucks over time, usually 3-6 years of the same buck, lots of bucks.

troy

+1

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ghostbird
posted Hide Post
Here are game camera photos of the same buck for three consecutive years.

2008 (8 point buck behind the 10 point)

2010 (center of photo, 9 point this year)

--------------------------------------------
National Rifle Association - Life Member
National Wild Turkey Federation - Diamond Life Sponsor
Pope & Young Club - Associate Member

Posts: 561 | Location: North Alabama, USA | Registered: 14 February 2009Reply With Quote