posted

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Oh Boy
New Kapitan of that boat is named Kitty
What’s next?

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, the top turd got flushed and it would be great if that entire organization followed. There are millions of people donating millions of dollars to them that have no idea where their money is going, but it sure isn't for what they lead people to believe. That schmuck was making $380K a year for being one of the biggest liars and cheats on the planet---good riddance!!!

One of Us
Picture of A7Dave
posted Hide Post
I'm just surprised it was with women. #SHEEPLIVESMATTERTOO

Dave

Posts: 927 | Location: AKexpat | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No surprise. Most of these faux offended, do as we say, "tolerant" lefties are ugly people when you peel back the layers of horseshit.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Venandi
posted Hide Post
quote:
There are millions of people donating millions of dollars to them that have no idea where their money is going, but it sure isn't for what they lead people to believe.

You sure got that right!

Years ago my brother in law was killed in an auto accident. He had a substantial life insurance police and within weeks of the accident my sister started getting a barrage of charity appeals, one of which was from HSUS. They sent my sister a brochure with a graphic picture of a rabbit strapped into some kind of apparatus that looked a prop from a horror movie. The rabbit was [supposedly] about to have its eyes burned with drain cleaner. My sister had a pet rabbit so God only knows how much money she sent to those crooks.

A friend on mine also admitting donating to HSUS thinking that they helped the local animal shelters.

No longer Bigasanelk

Posts: 584 | Location: Central Wisconsin | Registered: 01 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norton:
No surprise. Most of these faux offended, do as we say, "tolerant" lefties are ugly people when you peel back the layers of horseshit.

Bingo!

Posts: 3915 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And a $380,000 salary? That's where a bunch of the donations are going, for sure.

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
quote:
A friend on mine also admitting donating to HSUS thinking that they helped the local animal shelters.

That is the ONE concept too damn many Americans Do Not Understand.

HSUS does NOT give one dime to local humane shelters.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
And a $380,000 salary? That's where a bunch of the donations are going, for sure.

Actually, that is relatively small compared to their operations. There are a lot of eye opening things in their finances. Money stashed in off shore accounts and all sort of crazy things.

Posts: 12104 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seems like I remember reading that the IRS was looking into the HSUS charity status a few years ago, but I might be thinking of another organization.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife is a board member of the local animal shelter. HSUS does not support them in any way, financially or otherwise. A few years back when they were in the process of building a new facility, they approached HSUS seeking possible help. They didn't even get the dignity of a reply.
We donate to several charities including the local shelter, but HSUS will not ever get a dime from us. They are a bullshit organization.

Most of my money I spent on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted

Posts: 261 | Location: Saint Thomas, Pennsylvania | Registered: 14 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All you need to know about HSUS is on the 60 minutes piece a few years back on TX exotics. The unhinged woman CEO at the time said she'd rather see African species become extinct rather than thrive on ranches that manage them via hunting. The look in her eye alone told you she wasn't the kind of person you'd trust in the presence of your children. They're disingenuous whack jobs with empty lives looking for a purpose at best; greedy scumbags profiting from behind a facade of conservation more likely.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup

Posts: 12104 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great response and an accurate one also Norton. tu2

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
Good riddance.

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norton:
All you need to know about HSUS is on the 60 minutes piece a few years back on TX exotics. The unhinged woman CEO at the time said she'd rather see African species become extinct rather than thrive on ranches that manage them via hunting. The look in her eye alone told you she wasn't the kind of person you'd trust in the presence of your children. They're disingenuous whack jobs with empty lives looking for a purpose at best; greedy scumbags profiting from behind a facade of conservation more likely.

That gal you're talking about was not CEO of HSUS, but she is definitely another nut case and actually did say that. Her name is Priscilla Feral, president of Friends of Animals, an international animal rights organization, who believes such "rationale is ludicrous. I think it's immoral," she tells Logan in the 60 Minutes piece. "They are saying it's an act of conservation and that's lunacy," says Feral, who would rather them not exist in Texas than thrive on a ranch there purely as prey for sportsmen. "I don't think you create a life to shoot it."

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Even more looney about HSUS/PETA/The Sierra Club and a few others was back when USF&W got ready to move all California Condors from the wild and place them in holding facilities at the San Diego Zoos Wild Animal Park to try and save them from extinction.

Those groups protested claiming it would be better if the birds became extinct instead of trying to raise birds to be released back into the wild.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately HSUS will go on. Too many antis to take his place.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote