THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Rifle sling accessory hits national print....The Western Hunter magazine

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rifle sling accessory hits national print....The Western Hunter magazine
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted
Look for the Frankenstud in the November/December edition of The Western Hunter Magazine I'm told by the editor that it might be featured in the gear section.

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
That is great news Ted!

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Here it is..... I really happy to see it

www.paypal.me/frankenstud

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. tu2 beer

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 44magLeo
posted Hide Post
My mother grew up during the depression, she never threw anything away. If an article of clothing became unserviceable she saved the buttons.
I have looked through that big can of buttons many times for a big button and a small button. Stack the two buttons, small on the inside and sewed them to the shoulder of all my hunting coats to do the same thing.
Leo

The only way to know if you can do a thing is to do it.

Posts: 317 | Location: Lebanon NY | Registered: 08 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 44magLeo:
My mother grew up during the depression, she never threw anything away. If an article of clothing became unserviceable she saved the buttons.
I have looked through that big can of buttons many times for a big button and a small button. Stack the two buttons, small on the inside and sewed them to the shoulder of all my hunting coats to do the same thing.
Leo

Sort of yes but not nearly as effective

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ted,

Best of luck with this. If I ever do a hunt again where I need a real backpack I'll be ordering one from you.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13024 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote