THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Million Mom March RV and Discipline!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Million Mom March RV and Discipline!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I just got an email from one of my sisters:

Quote:

..we were driving through Oregon in the borrowed van, and we tried to pick up some guy on the freeway, but he just flipped us off. I've got to loose 10 pounds and get a new 'do ....

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Instead of just passing me in the left lane, they are honking the horn right on my rear bumper and want me to MOVE OUT OF THEIR WAY.

They probably had to give up their micro-mini 50+ MPG hybrid electric vehicles for that RV, and they weren't brave/skilled enough to change lanes!

Apologies to the innocent, but it reminds me of all the 'snowbirds' (winter Texans) we get down here who have no clue how to drive a RV.

Should be an open season....

I'll watch for them down here, but I don't think they have the guts to leave the couple of minor cities they hold sway in down here. Most of us would have haved more than a finger at them!!!

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote