THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Daughter kills two does with new Ruger MKII

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daughter kills two does with new Ruger MKII
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
If some of you remember MY daughter recived a stainless MKII ruger left hand this fall.

Well she made it home of school for the last few days of deer season she had no trouble downing two white tail does with her 06. The 180 gr horndays had no trouble punching thru and breaking the shoulders ect.

She really liked her 2x8 leupold said it was very clear.

I think she well like it even better when I get around to putting a aftermarget trigger in for he.

Posts: 19443 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey pds, Congratulations to your daughter.

Must be some kind of Miracle, cause a lot of folks seem to thing Standard Grade bullets simply bounch off Deer. Wink

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think she said these were her 17th and 18th deer. She had been hunting with a TC carbine in 357 max. At 20 I figured she needed to step up to more gun incase she gets a chance to go west or something.

Posts: 19443 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tell her congrats---chris

Posts: 294 | Location: Omaha, NE | Registered: 29 September 2005Reply With Quote