New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leaving for Wyoming
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Going to be leaving on Friday Sep 12th. Meeting a friend up there for a few days of Antelope hunting. This hunt has always been a fun one. Picked up a 300 H&H I will be using. I will be taking this one to Africa nextyear so this hunt will help me get any bugs worked out.

NRA
CRPA
DRSS

Posts: 598 | Location: Texas/CA | Registered: 18 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Best of luck on your hunt.

And don't forget to post pictures upon your return... Smiler

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9377 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck friend!!

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back - Robert Ruark

Posts: 966 | Location: Northwest Iowa | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Have fun, we didn't get drawn this year. Frowner

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12603 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunder stick:
Going to be leaving on Friday Sep 12th.

I'll be right behind you a week, plan to drive up Rt 191 from Green River Utah to Green River Wyoming,
maybe see a little Utah back country.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14442 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
Good Luck.

We are leaving out Saturday morning for Casper. Looks like it should be some nice weather next week.

I'll be testing the new 140VLD Bergers in a 7RM.

Have a Good One

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of WyoJoe
posted Hide Post
What areas are y'all hunting?

There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor polite, nor popular -- but one must ask, "Is it right?"

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Posts: 1172 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WyoJoe:
What areas are y'all hunting?

I'm hunting near Pinedale, hope there is room between drilling rigs...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14442 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I live and work around Pinedale and those drilling rigs, and have one doe/fawn antelope tag left for area 87. (killed one with a bow a couple of weeks ago..) If you want to PM me I'll give you my phone # and could show you some hot spots.. What area did you draw and type? Les

Posts: 431 | Location: Wyoming/ Idaho, St Joe river | Registered: 17 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We will be hunting near Kemmerer, area 98. Always had good luck there.

NRA
CRPA
DRSS

Posts: 598 | Location: Texas/CA | Registered: 18 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
We are hunting 73.

Good Luck to all of you.

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote