THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Drop Camp Elk and Whitetail Combo in Idaho

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drop Camp Elk and Whitetail Combo in Idaho
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
All,

One of my outfitters has some drop camps available for Elk and Whitetail this year and I thought some of you may be interested in a reasonable alternative to a pricey guided Elk hunt. The area has some nice Elk and some REALLY nice whitetails in it so this is a good chance for a combo hunt. The outfitter is honest and likes to see his clients get their game. He will provide a tented camp, equipment, and transportation of you and anything you knock down. If any are intrigued by this, drop me a line at john_salevurakis@hotmail.com.

Archery Elk/Whitetail Drop Camp- $1400 w/3 people in camp, $1600 with less than 3 people + licenses (cheapest in the west)
Aug 7 - Aug 14th -- 3 people
Aug 30th - Sept 6th -- 3 people

Rifle Elk Drop Camp- $1400 w/ 3 people in camp, $1600 with less than 3 people + licenses
Pick any 8 days between Oct 16th and Oct 31st

If the camps fill up and you are comfortable hunting with a stranger or two (or an AR buddy), you will obviously be charged the lesser of these amounts. Happy hunting!

Best Regards,

JohnTheGreek

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What part of Idaho?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is in Unit 20 near Grangeville and Elk City. Feel free to email me at john_salevurakis@hotmail.com

Best,

JohnTheGreek

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote