THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    A new camera,springtime in minnesota,6 mile bike ride

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A new camera,springtime in minnesota,6 mile bike ride
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of jb
posted
just some pics of some wild life I saw on my bike ride this evening.Had to buy a new digital camera,as our old one gave up after 3 years.It's only 8 MP,but it has 12x optical zoom,plus 5x digital zoom.

first up,cottontail, 12x zoom

next,kind of a rare sight around here,until the last 10 years or so.Also 12x.

some ducks.I forget which.Has the white crescent in front of the eye in males.full digital zoom

deer and turkeys.Turkeys must be 400-500 yds away,deer maybe half that.

old crab apple tree

merganser at sunset 12x

same spot,no zoom

from the opposite side of the pond. 10 minutes later.mergansers and a mallard. 12x

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the pix JB. Not bad, biking and photoging. Quite a bit of diversity in just six miles.
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good pix! thumb
You had a great day just being out and about!
Thanx for the pix!

Don

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are the ducks with the white blue winged teal?

Posts: 279 | Location: Cypress, TX | Registered: 20 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phoenixdawg:
Are the ducks with the white blue winged teal?

Yes indeed.My friend,affectionately known as "duck" told me that in a few seconds, after seeing the pics.

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote