New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got Lucky
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Got lucky on the first day of deer here in Pa. I got a doe and an nice eight point buck. We weren't seeing many deer though. I feel we need to change our management plan. I was using a 257 Roberts with a 115 grain Nosler ballistic tip. I recovered the jacket on the off side hide of the buck. I shot him running (on shot) at 65 yards. The bullet took the top of the heart and the lungs. He dropped instantly. I was a little surprised that the bullet came apart and didn't pass through. If I knew how to include a picture of the buck I would. How do we do that?

Bob257

Posts: 434 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 22 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
If you have the pictures stored on your computer then download them to a website like imagestation.com. That is where I go. Click on 'upload images.'

When it is done. Click on the thumbnail image of you buck to make it larger. Right click on the image and go to properties. Highlight the URL portion, right click it, then copy.

Go to this area of the post and click on URL, paste the URL and then preview. Then submit your post.