This Is Going To Bite Us!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Modern Day Roosevelt?

What a bloody JOKE!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68790 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am suspicious of some of these groups. Just the name of the group indicates it's not for real. And when you grow a beard to "look" like a man , have a problem.

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
We get all up in arms when the antis bring politics in hunting.

Now we are doing it ourselves.

Posts: 68790 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
I liked the picture of Don Jr with his son and his "slain elk."

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1635 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Looks like standard fake news. If not could be bad for hunting, if done correctly it would be a boon. Hunters pay for habitat and wildlife. We all know that, but to spell it out step by step on National television for those who don’t would really help. Best case scenario, In plain black and white numbers show the money generated and habitat saved by hunting dollars on every evening news channel. It really would take just a few of the good to be posted and noticed by the public to make a difference. Next Hollywood will make blockbusters showing hunting positivity. Don’t laugh it’s true. Remember the hunting boom in the late 80’s and 90’s? Dances with Wolves, Last of the Mohicans...we need not fear publicity and the media no longer. Let’s stop the Facebook glory shots, hell let’s stop Facebook. For most born before 1995 pics of friends, family, and hunting were AND still strictly for private use. I never did like all that “sharing” with strangers intimate moments of and from my life. But pics of scenery,cooking, camp life, wildlife should be put to the fore if you just have to post pictures. And by all means tell them how much it cost!! Know your taxes generated by guns and ammo sales. Be informed and at the next big dinner gathering let them know what they don’t know. Love animals but don’t approve of hunting? Fine but you’re going to know who pays for it by the end of dessert.

Posts: 3534 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why would this bite us? At some point we have to stop keeping silent about the American and International heritage of hunting and say fuck you to the opponents (many of whom flutter from cause to cause depending upon which one it's currently popular to be offended by). If it takes another civil war here to stand up for right and wrong then I'm all for it. I'm truly disgusted by progressives trying to force their "tolerant" opinions down everyone's throats.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Standing up to our sport is great.

But to go as far as comparing Trump Jr to Roosevelt is just ridiculous!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Now that part I can agree with! rotflmo

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
I especially like the photo of Jr and his son with an elk he shot-EXCEPT IT’S A CARIBOU.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13448 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Just a fact: it is not fake news.

One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
BS. There are no $10.00 Elk permits in Utah. It is $10.00 TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!! Even if they win they still need to buy the permits. Just like a lot of other hunts on their webbsite. Saeed is just all worked up about this one because it has the name Trump attached to it. Whoop-tee-do! Who cares?

AK-47
The only Communist Idea that Liberals don't like.

Posts: 10170 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Standing up to our sport is great.

Trump haters are gonna hate !

I don't think Don Jr. is claiming to be the incarnate of Teddy Roosevelt, the writer of the article may have drawn a parallel but nothing you could pin on the Trump's!
Personally I am very pleased that we have someone in the Whitehouse who has sons that hunt, very admirable for me as an American.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Trump’s sons hunt.

He does not.

They have zero influence on hunting - except the father.

Who has not done a single positive thing towards hunting.

In fact, he bent backwards to please his Twitter followers and banned elephants!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tomahawker:
Looks like standard fake news. If not could be bad for hunting, if done correctly it would be a boon. Hunters pay for habitat and wildlife. We all know that, but to spell it out step by step on National television for those who don’t would really help. Best case scenario, In plain black and white numbers show the money generated and habitat saved by hunting dollars on every evening news channel. It really would take just a few of the good to be posted and noticed by the public to make a difference. Next Hollywood will make blockbusters showing hunting positivity. Don’t laugh it’s true. Remember the hunting boom in the late 80’s and 90’s? Dances with Wolves, Last of the Mohicans...we need not fear publicity and the media no longer. Let’s stop the Facebook glory shots, hell let’s stop Facebook. For most born before 1995 pics of friends, family, and hunting were AND still strictly for private use. I never did like all that “sharing” with strangers intimate moments of and from my life. But pics of scenery,cooking, camp life, wildlife should be put to the fore if you just have to post pictures. And by all means tell them how much it cost!! Know your taxes generated by guns and ammo sales. Be informed and at the next big dinner gathering let them know what they don’t know. Love animals but don’t approve of hunting? Fine but you’re going to know who pays for it by the end of dessert.

I was listening to a podcast recently that was discussing the Pittman-Robertson act. While hunters do in fact contribute and for a very long time were the major contributors, that is no longer the case. Recreational shooters far out number hunters and they far out number hunter contributions.

Posts: 743 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 23 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump’s sons hunt.

He does not.

In fact, he bent backwards to please his Twitter followers and banned elephants!

Why dont you take this to your America hating circle jerk called the political forum where you and your Libtard buddy Don bans everyone who doesn't agree with you? Is it no longer any fun for you there, preaching to the choir? thumbdown

AK-47
The only Communist Idea that Liberals don't like.

Posts: 10170 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wstrnhuntr:
quote:
Trump’s sons hunt.

He does not.

Why dont you take this to your America hating circle jerk called the political forum where you and your Libtard buddy Don bans everyone who doesn't agree with you? Is it no longer any fun for you there, preaching to the choir? thumbdown

You don’t like how we run the site?

Create your own and do as you please.

Bringing politics into hunting has never done us any good.