New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elk - One KY Commissioner Tag to go
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
You still have a chance to get a HUGE Trophy Elk in KY if you have not already got a Tag. There is one Commissioner Tag which will be drawn for by registering at Kentucky Wildlife under the "Drawings" Button. The Drawing will be 12Jun10.

Or you can be an "Elk Looker" like me Big Grin with no luck at all on the Tags.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TEANCUM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hot Core:
You still have a chance to get a HUGE Trophy Elk in KY if you have not already got a Tag. There is one Commissioner Tag which will be drawn for by registering at Kentucky Wildlife under the "Drawings" Button. The Drawing will be 12Jun10.

Or you can be an "Elk Looker" like me Big Grin with no luck at all on the Tags.

Sounds like you haven't had any luck in killing any size elk anywhere also. Right??? Perhaps this last tag could get your elk harvest number over 999. By the way how many elk have you LOOKED AT???? What .223 blue dot load did you use in your Pre 64 Model 70 while LOOKING AT elk????? Pitiful, the suppository of elk killing and elk anatomy on these forums known as Hotsh$t has never killed an elk of any size..... Pitiful Pitiful Pitiful jumping jumping jumping

Respectfully, middlefinger

Posts: 1788 | Location: IDAHO | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Hey Teancum
I'm no advocate for Hot Core or you for that matter but isn't enough enough?
The malicious attacks really make this forum look ugly and frankly I LIKE this forum.
Please stop attacking at every opportunity it makes you look just as ridiculous as you are trying to make Hot Core look.
I think a lot of level headed members will agree about this.
Just back off let it drop what's the harm in that?

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have never posted on any of the Hotcore bashing threads, but I have to agree with Snellstrom. Take it somewhere else.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote