THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Recommendations for a Hog hunt in South Carolina

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommendations for a Hog hunt in South Carolina
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello

I'm looking for a hog hunt in South Carolina or North Carolina with a bow in Febuary.

Any Idea's on this?

Needs to be cheap

Posts: 344 | Location: Elkin North Carolina USA | Registered: 12 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
NOT BOSTIC.

Posts: 3986 | Location: in the tall grass "milling" around. | Registered: 09 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
wildlife--contact Jay Dorsey in Blackstock, S C

WWW.DORSEY'S TROPHY LODGE

Hunted there last 2 yrs.

tell JAY that Don Hertz sent you.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Slug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KSTEPHENS:
NOT BOSTIC.

Can you elaborate a little? I see their ads all the time and have wondered about coming to SC some time with my son.

-+-+-

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - The Dalai Lama

Posts: 730 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Slug, neither here nor there perhaps, but this guy is the one who likened a black man to a primate. I've got him on permanent 'ignore'. Watch yourself.

KG

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
KAMO GARI--Who are you talking about or accusing?

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Slug:
quote:
Originally posted by KSTEPHENS:
NOT BOSTIC.

Can you elaborate a little? I see their ads all the time and have wondered about coming to SC some time with my son.

with Bostic you can expect to spend your time sitting in a stand overlooking a road. The pigs are small and will be right under the feeder 20 min after it goes off.
no if your looking to shoot pigs thats one thing, but if your looking to hunt thats another.

KG, thanks for telling me i'm on your ignore list. bewildered
which of my photo essays was it that offended you?
this one?

or this one?

Posts: 3986 | Location: in the tall grass "milling" around. | Registered: 09 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Montana
posted Hide Post
Guys K-Steph is right, it's just he has the balls to say it. I live in NC and what he says is to true. Are all blacks like that NO but most are. Go look at New Orleans still a shit hole, then go look at Gulfport, MS almost rebuilt. And you sure didn't here all the whining about it either. Buddy of mine sent about 60 guys down to help clean up. Blacks turned downed jobs offered to them. Reason it would cut into their welfare.

K-Steph is harsh but then the truths hurts.

Flame me all you want but I have lived with them for 40 years, they are the for the most part the laziest race on earth. They are grasshoppers in the truest sense.

M

Live everyday, like it was your last!!

Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Posts: 571 | Location: Central, NC | Registered: 03 October 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Montana, thanks for speaking out. Saves me from reading any more of your words in the future. Ignore function ON.

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Montana
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the giggle, needed that today. Go stick your head in the sand. Boston, Mass yeah that is a great place to get a proper perspective on the problems the black race has inflicted on this country. But what else would I expect from a state that keeps electing Teddy and brother Kerry.
Your response shows you are narrow or closed minded to other view points. You might not agree with mine but your response is quite immature. Too bad you have me ignored or you might could learn a thing or two about what I have expierenced dealing with blacks. Then again you might have tried to make a persausive argument and shift my viewpoint and to help me understand why they act like they do.
By the way no one in my family has ever owned a black, so they can go piss up rope with that one. We were all born wet, naked and sucked on a tit for awhile. The black race just changed tits, unfortunatly the money I go and work hard for goes to that tit. And frankly I am very tired of working to support a worthless bunch of leachfucks. Leachfucks = white, black or anyone living off my tax dollars when they could be working a job.
Continue to live in your small world and when it comes crashing down please don't ask what happened. I give the USA as it currently exists about 20 yrs. or less if the bitch is elected.

M

Live everyday, like it was your last!!

Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Posts: 571 | Location: Central, NC | Registered: 03 October 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kamo Gari:
Montana, thanks for speaking out. Saves me from reading any more of your words in the future. Ignore function ON.

oh how will i get to sleep tonight?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
BACK TO THE TOPIC,

I have no first hand experience with Bostick, but when I was looking into it, I kept running into dissatisfied customers.

Actually saw a guy picketing their booth one year at the Eastern Outdoor Expo up in PA. Sign said, "Ask me why Bostick SUCKS" or something to that effect.

Also talked with a guy whose picture they used in promotional material. "good hunt,huh?" I asked.
"I wouldn't say that" is all he would say.

Also, I'm NOT racist. I hate EVERYBODY equally!

Posts: 156 | Location: Southern MD | Registered: 29 January 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
Wildlife Artist -- post this question up on the hog hunting forum as well.

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote