New
Find
Notify
Tools

Real Bad Rumor
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just heard a rumor that there may be a pair of wolves in Central Ut. Apparently someone let some wolves go in Diamond Fork Canyon two years ago. Apparently the division didn't catch them all. They were spotted this fall by hunters below the Strawberry Ridge. Bear in mind this is rumor only but comes from what I consider a reliable source. DW

Posts: 1016 | Location: Happy Valley, Utah | Registered: 13 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does UT have laws on the books about killing them?

The Hunt goes on forever, the season never ends.

I didn't learn this by reading about it or seeing it on TV. I learned it by doing it.

Posts: 729 | Location: Central TX | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Trap them, load them up, and take them back to Yellowstone where they belong.

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kudu56:
Trap them, load them up, and shoot them in the back of the head - sending them to hell where they belong.

fixed it for you! Big Grin

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

Posts: 992 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
yuck but I agree based on what has happened everywhere else they have thrived.

Posts: 5717 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote