New
Find
Notify
Tools

Continental Divide Outfitters
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Went along as an observer on Winter cow elk hunt and had a good time. Tony has a great area and we saw lots of cow elk the first morning. House was comfortable and food was great. Saw some trail camera pictures of some monster bull elk. everyone in camp had opportunities to shoot an elk. I would recommend this hunt to anyone looking to fill the meat for freezer or to take a young hunter out for the first time.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll second that in full as I was hunting there with Tony on the aforementioned ^^ cow elk hunt and twilli who I also had a fantastic time hunting with and hanging out with for a week in Montana.

I tagged out on a fine large cow elk with Tony leading the way and putting me in excellent position. My elk meat has already begun being reduced some for Christmas.

I haven't got a hunt report together yet but I will.

Thank you guys and Merry Christmas!

Posts: 1440 | Location: Houston, Texas USA | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As promised . . . . Wink

Posts: 1440 | Location: Houston, Texas USA | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Boy both of you saying nice things after all the grief I gave you? You guys are sadistic!!! Lol it was a quick but fun trip for you guys. I’ll be in touch soon about bull permits and next years schedule.

Posts: 253 | Location: Corvallis,montana | Registered: 10 January 2011Reply With Quote