THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Colorado Bear Drawing results are posted

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado Bear Drawing results are posted
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted
My son and I each get more preference points, my brother drew a tag in unit 35.
Any luck with you all?

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Same for me bro, another point. Got 11 now!!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4885 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Aaron I'm at 9 and my son has 6. You must be holding out for that one special unit.

Todd, we're all friends here what unit did you draw?

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
I only put in for a point, which puts me up to 3.

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snellstrom:
Aaron I'm at 9 and my son has 6. You must be holding out for that one special unit.

Yep, that's the one! I think in the next year or two I will get it, but no rush, plenty of other things to do until then. Are you guys applying for the same??

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4885 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Yeah for awhile I just put in for points until I could figure out what I was going to do with my points, then I figured I'm getting within the realm of drawing a good tag so now I'm getting serious.
I must admit I've hunted bears many times and had a tag in my pocket and seen decent bears but I've never shot one, always hoping for the "big one". Doesn't help that my brother shot a huge bear on Grand mesa several years back that is bigger than most peoples interior Grizzly, now any bear I shoot will be held up to that standard!
Todd got your message.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Snellstrom - How old is your son? Send me a PM

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
11 points for me.

One of these days I'll have to cash them in on a hunt. I was thinking about Bosque de Oso but hear that all the well drilling out that way has spoiled the place. To bad the DOW didn't insist on the mineral rights when they bought that place. It's a damn shame that a state owned wildlife area is being raped by the drillers.

Posts: 1638 | Location: Colorado by birth, Navy by choice | Registered: 04 February 2001Reply With Quote