Find
Notify
Tools

26 above in Prudhoe Bay
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of gumboot458
posted
Hey is it a little chilly for you guys down there ..... It was 34 below at my house this morning ,38 below yesterday .... I think it,s about this cold in Montana and North Dakota ..How yall doin ??????????????

.If it can,t be grown , its gotta be mined ....

Posts: 3445 | Location: Copper River Valley , Prudhoe Bay , and other interesting locales | Registered: 19 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
It was -13 below at my sisters this morning.

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was pheasant hunting in -30 wind chills yesterday. Made a killing! Smiler

ddj

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back - Robert Ruark

Posts: 966 | Location: Northwest Iowa | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's -8 at 3:00pm and supposed to be -30 tonight. The damn wind was biting at -47 this morning and even the equipment that was plugged in was being tough to get going. Looks like it will warm up in a day or two if we are lucky. Even Nome and Fairbanks were warmer than we were this morning. I did check Dutch Harbor and they were 39.

Joe

"I can't be over gunned because the animal can't be over dead"-Elmer Keith

Posts: 551 | Location: Northwestern Wisconsin | Registered: 09 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CRUSHER
posted Hide Post
Big Grin dancing lol 74 and kinda windy

VERITAS ODIUM PARIT

Posts: 1624 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 04 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yesterday at 3pm CST - 74 degrees.
Today at 5am CST - 16 degrees and sleet.

I love it. Burn that natural gas as that is what is putting three kids through college.

Posts: 10273 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
-17 here this morning! Colder than mother-in-laws kiss!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry I can't be more help dogcat, but we run on pure hard woods in the wood stoves here.

"I can't be over gunned because the animal can't be over dead"-Elmer Keith

Posts: 551 | Location: Northwestern Wisconsin | Registered: 09 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I work outside and the temp never got above 0 today. And the wind was frickin' howling almost all day. Colder than a well diggers ass if you ask me.

Posts: 217 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 29 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
Murftj,
I flew into Sioux Falls yesterday, am in Watertown this evening--- will be here all week for your wonderful weather!

Posts: 5709 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
Major cold front coming through so we are a screaming cold +54 with drizzle Roll Eyes Big Grin. We should be back to our high 60s low 70s and sunny next week thumb.

Ken....

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I lived in Alaska for 22 years and -19 degrees here still feels pretty dang cold. It's a particular insult as mnius temps are not common here.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12931 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote