Notify
Tools

Obama to try to ban fishing
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
http://drudge.pricetweet.us/ho...story%3Fid%3D4975762

top of page is garbled, even on drudge...haven't had time to go to ESPN

I know it's not hunting, but think about what this could do to hunting/be next!

Robert

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy. Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posts: 1207 | Location: Tomball or Rocksprings with Namibia on my mind! | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RVL III:
http://drudge.pricetweet.us/ho...story%3Fid%3D4975762

top of page is garbled, even on drudge...haven't had time to go to ESPN

I know it's not hunting, but think about what this could do to hunting/be next!

Make no mistake, if they think they can get away with it - they will. These people don't want us hunting - or fishing. Animal cruelty, doncha' know.

Try to look at the bright side though. We're gonna get ALL THAT FREE STUFF!

Got to wonder how that hopey / changy thing is working out, FOR THE FOOLS that voted this "gentleman" into office?

Amazing that nearly half of the registered voters in this country, chose to completly ignore the flashing red lights on their BS meters - so they could "feel OK" about electing the 1st black POTUS. Buyer's remorse anyone?

And before anyone flies off & accuses me of racism, I'll say up front that I'd gladly cast my vote for persons of ANY ethnicity, as long as they are conservative, patriotic Americans - w/ leadership capabiliies.

IMHO, the man was elected by misplaced white guilt - primarily because of his African heritage.

Again, just one man's opinion.

Sorry for the rant, but it needed saying. Yeah I know, my bad...

Regards - GCF
"Sometimes you make eight - Sometimes you hit dirt"

Posts: 287 | Location: Corpus Christi, TX | Registered: 01 November 2004Reply With Quote