THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Daypack that is silent and not camo?? Suggestions

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daypack that is silent and not camo?? Suggestions
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted
Looking for a good, quiet daypack that is NOT camo. I would prefer OD green. Anybody have any suggestions. Seems the only silent fabrics are done up in camo only.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Bergen make a really nice O.D. wool pack.I have seen them in Canada for $150.00.

Posts: 94 | Location: Chilcotin B.C. | Registered: 05 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got one a number of years ago that was made of the synthetic Fleece material. and is a cool single across the chest strap design that is GREAT for bowhunting. I know you can buy the material at most faberic stores. Maybe you can make one out of the material yourself. I can send you digital photos of mine if you are interested.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote