New
Find
Notify
Tools

no trespassing signs
 Login/Join

<Russ D>
posted
Alright guys, I need your help. I've lost the name and address of the place where I buy the aluminum no trespassing signs. Any sources would be appreciated. Thanks, Russ

<JimF>
posted
Do you want them with or without the bullseye??

JimF

<Russ D>
posted
I want the ones that already have the buckshot holes so the tresspassers won't disturb the game.

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Maybe you have tried here, but, Home Depot or Lowe's?

I am using plastic signs. When people steal/shoot/burn/demolish/run over/bury/and/or otherwise destruct them, they are cheap to replace. $.97 isn't too much to spend.

I buy them in bulk. [Frown]

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
<Russ D>
posted
Thanks,folks. The kind I'm really trying to locate we were able to order them printed with our club name . Any body else?

Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Russ,

How about this one?

-

Regards,

Terry

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
<Russ D>
posted
Well, I especially like the first one, but it's not quite what I had in mind.

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Russ,

Try Kinkos or any of the big print or sign making stores. They can make just about any sign on any material you want.

Maybe you could just stencil the name of the club on a generic "No Tresspassing" sign ... ? Just thinking out loud here.

Good luck.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
try Voss Sign - not sure if they do aluminum or not, or even if they have web site. Good luck

Posts: 168 | Location: Lyndonville, NY USA, en route to Central Square | Registered: 24 July 2000Reply With Quote
<Russ D>
posted
Penrod72 : That's the one! Voss is the company that we've used. I knew someone in our knowlegeable group would come through. Thanks to all and especially Penrod72. Good hunting , Russ