Login/Join

one of us
Picture of JeffP
posted
Good luck on the move...They are both great places so I
can't say your trading down.Probably fewer wolves in
Dillingham though.

Jeff

Posts: 2482 | Location: Alaska....At heart | Registered: 17 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This will be my last day on AR until we are set up in our new home in Cody, WY. I should be back on line in late October. Until then I hope you all have a great hunting season.

Regards,

Mark

Posts: 13015 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Mark, I hope your move goes smoothly. If you find another old 3 X Leopold while packing I'll buy it.

Posts: 915 | Location: Breckenridge, TX, USA | Registered: 24 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Mark, Good Luck! I wish I could find a way for me and my wife to transfer our life to Wyoming, but alas I guess I'll just have to work with getting to visit Wyoming and go hunting sometime. Hope everything goes smooth for you and yours, and that you can find some good hunting there yourself.
Best Regards, Don.

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Spring
posted Hide Post
Good luck during the move, Mark! How long are the days in Dillingham right now? Anticipate any sort of adjustment needed after moving? I was checking out the weather cam in Dillingham a few minutes ago and remembered the days are long this time of year. I doubt you'll be able to let sunset slow your packing time....

Posts: 1445 | Location: Bronwood, GA | Registered: 10 June 2003Reply With Quote