Find
Notify
Tools

Wyoming Bighorn Tag
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of SnakeLover
posted
My brother just called and told me he'd been drawn for a Wyoming bighorn tag! So now I get to go hunting out west this year (or at least pretend I'm a pack mule!) Some people are so lucky. Now he's drawn a once in a lifetime tag bighorn tag in WY and my dad drew the same tag in South Dakota. Guess they gave me all their bad luck and stole some from my supply of the good kind.

Still crossing my fingers I'll get drawn for mulie out west this year and be able to hunt them and after the bighorn.

Posts: 472 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Damn, some people have all the luck!
I am with you SnakeLover, i have crappy luck as well.

Anyway, it should be a great trip whether you get to pull the trigger or not! At least you dont have to pack the gun around!

good luck with your bighorn/mulie experience! should be a good one!

one of us
Picture of SnakeLover
posted Hide Post
Sharps, anytime you can be hunting is a good time, as it beats work. I may still have to carry a rifle. I'm worried my brother will think he should spend the first part of his hunt trying to use his bow and I get to pack the rifle just in case!!

<rws2>
posted
Snake,
Your a lucky man to get to go with your brother on his hunt.I get as much fun outta helping my friends make a kill as I do if I got it myself.
Tell your brother leave the bow at home this is a one in a lifetime hunt.
But none the less good luck!!! Oh post pics we want to see your brothers ram.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Tell him good luck and that he is welcome for my tag!!!!! [Big Grin] I didn't draw, what area did he get?

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SnakeLover
posted Hide Post
RWS2 - Did I state he was my little brother? How often do you think he has listened to me? Besides, since the old man shot his bighorn with a pistol, he has to try and one up him!

Kudu56 - He drew in Unit 4, south of the park. When we had been doing our research, we thought it was the 2nd best unit in the state, but is pretty rugged from what I remember reading. Did you draw for any tags?