THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Torngat Wilderness Adventures - Caribou Hunt

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Torngat Wilderness Adventures - Caribou Hunt
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am considering booking a Nov Caribou hunt with Torngat Wildernes Adventures out of Labrador. There will be 3 of us on this hunt. I was wondering if anyone has hunted with them previously and what your experiences were? Guides, gear, areas, food, accomadations and of course Caribou. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Dave

[ 03-14-2003, 03:55: Message edited by: DavidC ]

Posts: 1238 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Dave,

I have hunted with them, please email me.

aspenhill@triton.net

Posts: 19557 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dave,

I've emailed you, let me know if you got a reply.

Posts: 19557 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have been researching a similar hunt for 2004 in Labrador or Quebec.

Ann, can you please also let me know what you know?

tks, Mike

Posts: 199 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: 15 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Red,

Please send me an email address.....

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ann,

email sent.

tks, Mike

Posts: 199 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: 15 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've hunted Quebec caribou in Nov. for the past 9 years.Done so with Nouchimi camp outfitters.One year when there was no caribou they arranged for me to go on their competitors helicopter and charged me peanuts (500cdn) considering I was alone with one guide and the pilot with the chopper for 2hrs.They have Cree guides who I never used although regret,when I see the racks on some of the bulls they found for their clients.I heard a rumor that zone 22b will start from nouchimi's location for 2003,instead of the mirage location.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
wondering about the duration and cost of your hunt with nouchimi outfitters. i haven't heard of them yet. I'm booking a 3 day nov. hunt with northern lights for a little over a grand, any thoughts about this? i'm a first timer and don't want to get screwed.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,all Nouchimi hunts are 4 night you can hunt a fifth they but you will have no place to sleep.It costs me 1360cdn so it will cost you a little over 1000-that is for the American plan.If you want to hunt on opening day that is the 15th of Nov. you will have a three day hunt because your stay includes the night of the 14th.You will feel at home here, as the majority of hunters are American.Nouchimi is Cree owned with the owners present throughout your stay.Good people -Eddie Pash,and his son John.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
thanks for the input. i've tried to search the web for the outfitter but haven't had any luck. do you have any contact information you might be able to get me? thanks.

one of us
posted Hide Post
1-800-771-2733 Nouchimi Camp