Find
Notify
Tools

Future Trophy?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
I stumbled accross this little one last evening. Was wondering, I noticed the black spots on it's head. Is this a buck? No, I did not lift and look under the tail. [Big Grin]

-

Anyway, it was a cute little bugger. Never moved a muscle the whole time I was "shooting" photos.

-

-

Posts: 19239 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
<GlennB>
posted
Ann,

Great pictures!!! Thx!

<BigBob>
posted
Ann,
Thank you for the pictures. A once in a life time moment. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

one of us
Picture of DennisHP
posted Hide Post
I don't see a beer can or a TV remote next to it so it must be female. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3931 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
GREAT pictures. What make and model camera were you using?

Thanks!

Posts: 870 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Doublegun, it is a Nikon Coolpix 4500 digital.

Posts: 19239 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Ann,
Did that Cariboou drawing ever go off? I need to know when to say "Aw shit" and throw them on the floor.

Posts: 258 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland US of A | Registered: 01 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not yet, we still have some tickets to sell. Please buy more! Get friends to buy some too. [Wink]

one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Ann,

Great pics and great quality! I knew the raffle hadn't ended yet because I had not been notified to pack my bag!! [Wink]

Bob

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll bet everybody thinks it's sold out. You ought to repost.

Posts: 258 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland US of A | Registered: 01 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ann,

Those are spectacular pictures! Thany you for posting them!

Please repost the Caribu raffle.

thanks,

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote