New
Find
Notify
Tools

BOSS RANCH !?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
WANT TO HUNT BOSS RANCH ( TEXAS ) FOR AOUDAD 2007. HAS ANYBODY HUNTED THERE OR CAN RECOMEND THERE HUNTS.

REGARDS
SELOUSHUNTER Wink

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think this is the ranch I saw Kim Hicks (I think that name is right) hunt on "Hunting 201" a couple of years ago. He took a nice ram and saw quite a few animals.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I went to high school with the daughter of the owner and one of my best friends dated her. She used to take us out there quite often way back when. We never did get to hunt, but let me tell you...they have ALOT of Aoudads.. you stand a really good chance at taking a nice ram...there are some free ranging elk ou there as well. Nice piece of property...

I've hunted around the Boss on several other properties for aoudad, and the Boss was where I saw the most.

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've hunted Javelina and predators there and had a great time. I saw lots of aoudad and nice ones too. I was going to go back this year for one, but decided to do something else, but I will be going back.

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

Posts: 410 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 12 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replays thumb clap

Im also interested on Scimitar Horned Oryx on a Free Range Hunt are there any posibilitys close to BOSS RANCH !

Thanks
seloushunter

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas