Find
Notify
Tools

Texas lease.....
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted
We are looking for a corporate lease/personal lease (must be in Texas). What we are interested in doing is splitting a lease between ourselves (for personal recreation) and our company (for bringing clients hunting). We intend to keep our groups of clients small, in order to offer them a more enjoyable experience and to build relationships with them. Here are some criteria the property must meet:

-over 1,000 acres
-under $40,000 total
-some sort of comfortable accomodations
-within a 5 hour drive of Houston
-good deer population
-year round access to the property/ranch

We are concetrating our search in the Hill Country, due to the high deer populations present there (which is attractive for bringing clients hunting), but we are willing to lease in other areas if it is the right place. We would like to work out a long-term deal (5-10 years) and manage the property to the best of our ability. We have prior experience managing corporate leases. We are only interested in dealing directly with the landowner, no middle man/broker. If you have a piece of property that meets the above criteria and you are interested in having a very experienced group of people lease it.....please let me know. I am on the forum most every day and will check my private messages frequently.

Thank you.

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3107 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All I can say, is good luck Eland. Please let me know if you find one w/ those qualifications. I live near Baytown. They are pricing deer leases like they are friggin gold mines w/ a sure pay off now. Not only that, most don't want anyone to shoot any does! Like I said, I wish you all the luck in the world.

The things you see when you don't have a gun.
NRA Endowment Life Member
Proud father of an active duty
Submariner... Go NAVY!

Posts: 436 | Location: Lynchburg, Home of Texas Independence | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
I would invest a few bucks at deertexas.com. Scott does a pretty good job. Just be sure to sign up for the e-mail updates. The good leases go fast......

Good Luck,

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
Bob,

We already subscribe to both deertexas.com and leasehunter.com.....but thanks for the tip. I just figured I might get lucky on here. You never know.....

ES

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3107 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote