THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Texas Ranch for lease - Mule Deer & Whitetail

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Ranch for lease - Mule Deer & Whitetail
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted
I have a ranch I would like to lease out for Deer (November 1-Jan 4). It is 5200 acres at the base of the Panhandle. Cedar breaks, 2 miles river frontage, 80 acres of cultivated land (on the river).

Big neighbors with a very good mgt. program. Mule Deer and Whitetail, Turkey and plenty of Hogs.

I do not deal in leases, 1/2 of this land is my ranch, the other half belongs to a good friend. The land is contiguous.

I am looking for a long term lease, with limited hunters/limited harvest. $3/acre (first year, with an option for 4 additional years at $3.50/acre) Past lease holder was very conservation minded.

Send me an e-mail if you are interested and I will give you more information.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
There is an additional 4000 acres to the East that connects with this ranch that is available. This can be had for maybe $2.50-$2.75/acre.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I left a telephone message on your recorder.

Posts: 7594 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote