THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    FREE & DISCOUNTED Rate NRA Memberships

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE & DISCOUNTED Rate NRA Memberships
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted
ACT ON IT & PASS IT ON: The NRA is giving FREE 1-yr, trial memberships to everyone that wants to join. Also REDUCED RATE MEMBERSHIPS! Please join if you are not a member and pass it around. They are trying to build up their membership to strengthen their support of the anti-gun laws that they’re trying to pass against our rights to bear arms! Just got to: http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/ and follow the directions. https://membership.nrahq.org/f...?CampaignID=NRABonus

2 Year Membership - $25.00

(Includes one year FREE!) 5 Year Membership - $100.00

(Includes one year FREE!)
3 Year Membership - $50.00

(Includes one year FREE!) Life Membership - $500.00

(Includes all benefits, plus Life Member credentials!)

GOA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member
Life Member Dallas Safari Club
Westley Richards 450 NE 3 1/4"

Posts: 865 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A yearly NRA membership is not expensive. Many not only pay the nominal membership fee but give and donate over that. I'm proud to be one of those and strongly recommend every person here do the same.

Personally I think all U.S. gun owners have a moral responsibility to belong to the NRA.

For anyone trying to decide on joining, just think of it as your most important form of "insurance" on that gun collection you have worked so hard over so many years to put together.

The shooting club I belong to has over 2,000 members and an important club rule is we require everyone in it to belong to the NRA. Each member has to show proof of continued NRA membership to renew his/her club membership each year. And that's as it should be.

I'm thinking of sending my $250 "economic stimulus" check straight on to the NRA.

One of Us
Picture of Flippy
posted Hide Post
Shack you are correct.

However, this program pretty effectively puts an end to the "I can't afford it argument."

It is "put up or shut up" time, America.

Posts: 1700 | Location: Lurking somewhere around SpringTucky Oregon | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of oakman
posted Hide Post
In my opinion every one that hunts or shoots should belong to some type outdoor org.. Cost is nothing--just don't order pizza on a weekend and it's paid for but people take their sports for granted. I personaly belong to a few but my main ones are NRA AND SCI... patriot

www.african-montana-taxidermy.com

life member of SCI
life member of NRA
NTA
Master Scorer SCI
Scorer for Rowland Ward

www.african-montana-taxidermy.com

Posts: 241 | Location: Montana USA | Registered: 01 September 2008Reply With Quote