New
Find
Notify
Tools

Capt. Clark Purvis/ NC
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I want everyone to know what a stand up man he is. All too often we hear about the outfitters whom are only trying to turn a quick dollar an not about the decent men in the industry.
I hunted deer with Clark last October an much to both his an my disbelief deer movement was all bit nil. Capt. Purvis offered me a return trip in writing at his expense for this year. Recently I notified him of my intent to come out of retirement to teach a class at the local CC for the fall semester an would not be able to make this year's trip. Without the slightest hesitation Clark informed me that his offer is good any year and any season.
That fellow sportsmen and ladies is unheard of in the outfitting business.
Should you be in need of an outfitter that knows how to run his business whom is an all around gentleman I can and will give Clark Purvis the highest ratings for his Roanoak Watefowl Adventures.
Rev. Terrence L. Muphy, A.K.A. 2th Doc

Posts: 736 | Location: Quakertown, Pa. | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
I second what 2th Doc said. I hunted with Clark last October and shot a nice 6 pointer that was chasing two does. The food Clark provided (ribs, steak, BBQ chicken) was top shelf. He even bought me my favorite brand of beer. I’ll hunt with him again in the fall of 2019

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1385 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree completely with 2th doc! I hunted with Clark last November. The deer did not cooperate, neither did the weather. It rained the last two days and I was not feeling well either. Clark generously offered me a few free days as well. Perfect gentleman and someone you can count on.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Would Capt Clark happen to be an ex state patrol officer?

Just curious.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuffHunter63:
Would Capt Clark happen to be an ex state patrol officer?

Just curious.

BH63

I believe the Captain comes from being a charter boat Captain.

Posts: 736 | Location: Quakertown, Pa. | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote