THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Saying Good Bye to my Reloading Room...

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saying Good Bye to my Reloading Room...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Magnum61
posted
I posted this on another site but I thought I would post it here also.

Before I started packing to move to my new apartment for my last year in college I thought I would share these pictures of my reloading room I had while I lived in this house.

It was a goal of mine to have and it took a lot of hard work to earn enough to put it together ever since I started reloading.

Just something to look at....

-Everybody has a dream hunt, mine just happens to be for a Moose.-

-The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms and a baked potato-

Posts: 277 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 08 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Guy,

I do know how you feel. When I went to graduate school I put the guns in cosmoline and packed everything else ... not to be seen for three years. Was painful, but in the long run very worthwhile.

You'll have a grand time on the day you can unpack and set things up again. Only better time will be the first trips to the range again.

Stay focused, keep at it, reap the rewards! Best of luck to you.

Mike

--------------
DRSS, Womper's Club, NRA Life Member/Charter Member NRA Golden Eagles ...
Knifemaker, http://www.mstarling.com

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Brings back memories. I've had 4 different benches and rooms now, and had to move each time, building a new bench everytime.

(not enough bullets in your photo) Wink

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

one of us
posted Hide Post
You had a nice setup, I hope you can do it over.

thumb

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Richard Wayne
posted Hide Post
I hope you get your dream hunt, i took my first moose at 18 yrs. of age , and loved it ever since. Nice set up. Rick.

Posts: 224 | Location: ontario,canada | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
I'm on my fourth "man cave". The theme of my current one is "guns, dead critters on the wall, and reloading". You will find each one you do gets a little better.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand at the ready to do violence on their behalf

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote