THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    A good Diagram for Whitetail deer anatomy..

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A good Diagram for Whitetail deer anatomy..
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted
Saw this site and thought some of you fellas could use it when teaching young hunters about shot placement:

Deer Anatomy

Have a Good One

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
thumb

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of erict
posted Hide Post
Now that's a neat electronic version!

Here's another one, but you'll have to order it. I have one, and it's really pretty neat - it's a 5-transparency set spiral bound with a cover. The five transparencies overlay, with the top being the deer with hide, the next just the muscles, the next the skeletals, the circulatory and the last the organs.

It's great because you can hang it on the wall at camp or other good place.

It's put out by the National Bowhunter Education Foundation.
http://www.bowsite2.com/nbefstore/product1.asp?SID=3&Product_ID=173

"Listen more than you speak, and you will hear more stupid things than you say."

Posts: 705 | Location: near Albany, NY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's shows well that the picture on the other post is indeed a spine shot ! I try to get a mental image of this diagram when I shoot a deer. Thanks

one of us
Picture of BigNate
posted Hide Post
How did you save this?

I thought I'd save it to each of my boy's accounts on the PC so they can look at it often. Nate

Posts: 2376 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: 27 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
Nate,

It's a website so you'll have to click on the link and when it opens click on the favorites tab at the top of your screen then, click add to favorites.

I can't help you on downloading it to your PC. Maybe someone else can.

Good Luck

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Laner
posted Hide Post
Thanks Reloader, I'll show this to my wife for her first whitetail hunt this winter.

Arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded.

Posts: 99 | Location: Hays, Kansas | Registered: 02 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Magnum61
posted Hide Post
Perfect tool to help out shooters.

thanks again!

-Everybody has a dream hunt, mine just happens to be for a Moose.-

-The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms and a baked potato-

Posts: 277 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 08 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
Hey Reloader that's great! I just forwarded the link to my nephews who are getting a chance this Fall. Thanks.

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote