Find
Notify
Tools

I'm Easy!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
O K, I admit it. I'm easy to get excited! I can't
help it if I start getting all shakey and sweaty when I look at some of my reloads. I mean lets face it,those heavy for cal. round nose bullets in cases like 30-06,8x57,6.5x55 etc. just seem to bring out the best in me. Pair them with an old mauser and I'm in heaven on earth.I hunt short range (150yds or less)so the pointy ones just don't feel right.I have thought about seeking help
but just can't seem to bring myself to it.The 6 point and 7 point white tails this year didn't seem to mind my choice. Should I seek help or just stay in the closet?

Posts: 233 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RMiller
posted Hide Post
No need to hide or seek therapy but where are the pictures.

Posts: 9823 | Location: Montana | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
3006va,

[Big Grin] You'll be OK.

Accepting it is the first step to recovery. Gun nuts can and do cope with this. Even on the forums. Stick to your guns and be happy with what you have.
Maby Saeed could start a support group for you with a 3,000 fps. and under forum.

Daryl

Posts: 536 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys,I think I can contuinue to cope and the wife says these affairs are alright as long as long as it stays brass,copper and lead?? Pics
will have to wait till I get the film developed
(most likely after I hopfully get my big fat doe)
I'm kinda low tech with puters and cameras and will have to seek help for the posting. I'll get them here when developed. 3006va

Posts: 233 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote