THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Stone sheep outfitters (which to choose)?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stone sheep outfitters (which to choose)?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am looking for ifo on a good stone sheep outfitter. I am starting to look at options for a stone hunt and want to find one with the best genetics. I would like to have the best chance possible for a 40 inch ram. I am young (30) and plan on saving up for a few years before I can do this and want to make the best of it. I hunt sheep hard and have 6 bighorns and 1 dall already so I know what it takes. Are there any outfits you guys know of that I should check out?
Thanks in advance
Phil

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
www.collingwoodbros.com

Call and talk to these folks. They have been hunting the same areas since 1969. It is a family run operation, hands on.

Any of the Collingwood's can answer your questions. They are nice people.

Goodluck !

Smoke

Posts: 77 | Location: Texas | Registered: 04 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
Also check out Wicked River Outfitters....Dennis and Debbie Beatty out of Charlie Lake, BC. Their family has been in the business for 3 generations. Good people.

www.wickedriveroutfitters.com

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1824 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
nube

The outdoor channel just showed a hunt with Jack Brittingham he took a nice ram with a bow @ 29 yards. He hunted for a week and mention that they seen 45 rams, by the way his ram was 37" long.
Jack hunted with High and Wild Adventures owner/outfitter Barry Tompkins in B.C. Canada.

Best of Luck

Steve

Posts: 847 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote