THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Colorado antelope draw results posted ... backdoor is open

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado antelope draw results posted ... backdoor is open
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted
Just checked on Colorado antelope draw results using the backdoor. I drew my second choice a doe permit, since I put in for a point as my first choice.

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DC Roxby
posted Hide Post
What's the backdoor!?

I don't shoot elk at 600 yards for the same reasons I don't shoot ducks on the water, or turkeys from their roosts. If this confuses you then you're not welcome in my hunting camp.

Posts: 566 | Location: Ouray, CO | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of steve f
posted Hide Post
Me too-what is the back door ?

SCI
DSC
NRA
NAHC
DRSS

Posts: 93 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 12 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
You can go to the CO DOW website and act as if you are going to purchase a habitat license. You will need to put in all of your info, etc. When you get to the screen that tells you what draws you put in for the 2010 season, you'll see a code for all items purchased. If the code starts with a 4XX, then you did not draw. If the code starts with 5XX, then you drew a tag. It doesn't specify which choice you drew though. But, since I knew I put the PP for my 1st choice and the doe permit for my second = I drew the doe tag.

Check it out it works. Once the backdoor is open, you can expect the draw results to be posted to the main website within the next day or two.

Graybird

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DC Roxby
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I drew my antelope buck tag!

I don't shoot elk at 600 yards for the same reasons I don't shoot ducks on the water, or turkeys from their roosts. If this confuses you then you're not welcome in my hunting camp.

Posts: 566 | Location: Ouray, CO | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Trust me, I didn't figure this out. I just learned about this a month ago when a buddy told me about it.

Graybird

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
As of this afternoon the "front door" is now open.
My son, brother and I all got preference points and drew second choice doe tags.
Hope you all had a bunch of good luck!

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I lucked out and drew my first choice buck tag with 0 prefrence points. Haven't done that one lately.