New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Off Topic - Kansas vs. Missouri
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
If you live in KS you may be shot on sight as a Jayhawker if you ever cross into MO.

Mizzurah hands down.

Posts: 424 | Location: Kali-fornya via Missouri | Registered: 23 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Having lived in both states, I have to go with Kansas. Deer hunting has been excellent in Kansas for a number of years, quail and pheasant have been great also. Turkey are very abundant as well. Then there is one of my favorite, p-dogs; 4 hours from my home is all the shooting a person could ask for. Waterfowl hunting has been pretty boring around here, I live about 15 minutes from Hillsdale lake, south of KC. Takes longer to set up than it does to get your limit. Cheaper to buy out of state for missouri than Kansas.

Posts: 130 | Location: East central Kansas | Registered: 18 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I lived in eastern KS for a while...what an underrated outdoor state. The hunting was fantastic - birds and deer - best kept secret around, plus you're a day's drive away from the Rocky Mts via I-70. Have fun!

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote