New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Bear and Antelope Hunts
 Login/Join

Picture of Johnnie Hamilton
posted
I have 4 black bear hunts left in August 21st - 31st. I am a small outfitter with a very high success on my hunts. I get $2500 for a 5 day bear hunt. To get new business from some of the accurate reloading guys I will charge $1250 for the hunt and $1250 for the harvest. I have taken PWN375 on antelope, bear, and javelina hunts. He has been successful everytime. This hunt is with hounds. We avg 250lb boar on the hunts. Perry and his stepDad both took nice colored bear last year.

I also have two rifle antelope hunts in New Mexico. I will sell these hunts for $1800.00. We took two very nice antelope last year. One scored in the high 70s the other one mid 70s. One was 15 inches and the other a little over 14 with good mass.

You can check out my website at www.eagletrackemoutfitters.com

Johnnie Hamilton
719-846-3559

Posts: 18 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 24 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Hi. What are the dates for the antelope hunt? I've never hunted in NM before. Do you already have the tags? I'll check you website out too. You'll get an email from me if yours is available on the site. I put in for Wyoming but our odd for draw are 50%.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Johnnie,

Dont' forget you have to put up with me again in August. I might bring my 12 year old daughter for the hunt.

Members, these hunts are fantastic and you will certainly get a shooting opportunity on very good animals during either hunt as I have done both recently. You will not meet a nicer fellow nor more professional guide and if you are lucky his darling wife will swing by camp with his boys for a visit. Johnnie is a good friend and someone I would trust even if he told me the sun was going to come up in the west. You can call me at 918-272-8860 for a reference and a list of other references if you would like.

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote