New
Find
Notify
Tools

California june 2006
 Login/Join

posted
Hunting brothers in California!

I am planning to visit my brother who live in the town of Sebastopol Carlifornia in the 3 to the 21 of june 2006. Sorry to say my brother is not a hunter so i need to get in contact with some fellow hunters in California. Do anyone over there know where to go. I am intressed of anything to hunt. varmint shoting to big game. Is they any open season for big game in june?
If no open season for big game or varmints are they some other get to gether meeetings for hunters in june of 2006? I normaly live in Sweden with my family. wife and two dougthers
14 and 17 yrs. I am 39 yrs and so is my wife.

Best regards Fredrik

One of Us
Picture of Steven30127
posted Hide Post
Hello Wiggo,

Sebastapol is in Northern California, somewhat near San Francisco. Varmit hunting is year around and there maybe some good Coyote opportunities up near where you will be. If you are looking for a guided experience I would suggest a weekend at Tejon Ranch (about a 5 hour drive south of where you will be). There you can hunt wild boar (the season is all year...all you need are the tags). The facilities are very nice, and the guides there are great. On a three day weekend hunt you should have a very high probability of sucess. Regardless, you will need to contact the california Fish and Game dept. to figure out about getting a non resident hunting licence.

good luck!

Posts: 257 | Location: Aliso Viejo, California | Registered: 09 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Try this forum, lots of CA hunters there.

http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/

~Jesse

Posts: 424 | Location: Kali-fornya via Missouri | Registered: 23 June 2001Reply With Quote