Find
Notify
Tools

California hunters please respond!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted
There are a huge number of anti-hunting and anti-firearms bills currently before the state Assembly and Senate. If you live in California PLEASE go to the NRA or SCI websites and find out what these bills are and then contact your Assembly member and Senator and urge them to oppose these onerous bills.
Please make your voice heard so Sarah Brady and PETA are not the only ones that your representatives hear from.
Call, email, or write a letter but let them know we are still here and we vote!
Thank You! BOOM

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3830 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
Been all over this one. My Assemblyman and State Senator are both pro second amendment to I thank them for their support.

One of our real problems is Kevin De Leon from Southern California. He will not accept emails from anyone not in his District.

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fight the good fight. I admire the story of Masada.

one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBoutfishn:
Been all over this one. My Assemblyman and State Senator are both pro second amendment to I thank them for their support.

One of our real problems is Kevin De Leon from Southern California. He will not accept emails from anyone not in his District.

Jim,
Thanks for helping and you are lucky in the state of Jefferson to have reps that can see daylight. I have also been frustrated with the email thing but they can't block your phone calls. If we plug up their phone lines maybe they will get a clue? Probably too much to hope for but at least we can try.
Wish we could elect more folks with R after their name! The D seems to stand for Deaf.

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3830 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote