New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blackbuck Hunt.. Where at??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Me and a buddy considering doing a Blackbuck hunt in Texas, but looking for suggestions on a good outfit to go with.. (Doesn’t have to be Texas)

Thanks all...

MopaneMike

Posts: 1110 | Location: Southern California USA | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For high fence I would recommend the Recordbuck Ranch.
For free range, I would suggest u contact Hunter Ross at desert safaris.
Good luck
Smiler
WSmiler

Posts: 782 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 03 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
I'd suggest getting touch with Wade Derby, CrossHair Consulting. He'll take good care of you!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
I'd look way south….. like Argentina. You can get a great free range blackbuck hunt down there and have a neat trip as well.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1824 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was gonna say argentine also.
Just killed the new #1 SCI there.

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I took mine in Argentina. A hunt I'll never forget. In TX, Recordbuck is a good tip. Star S ranch is another good one. Hunted both and both or 1st class.

Pancho
LTC, USA, RET

"Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids." Clint Eastwood

Give me Liberty or give me Corona.

Posts: 935 | Location: Roswell, NM | Registered: 02 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you gentlemen,

Going Arg is out of the question at the moment due to time as well as wallet constraints..

I'll be looking up the outfits you all were kind enough to suggest..

Thanks again..

MopaneMike

Posts: 1110 | Location: Southern California USA | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

I can recommend the FF ranch near Sonora Texas. Good people…

Posts: 11636 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote