New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feedback wanted....
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An associate of mine is building a motorized bicycle. What he has put together is not junk. It's quality.
What do you think of a bike that will carry you, your stand and equipt and pull a deer at the same time for $1600 to $1800?

We know how expensive 4wheelers are. Do you think there is a market for a low cost alternative?

I am not selling them yet, just trying to get a feel for the market before deciding.

He has a couple of them built and I will see if I can get a picture to post.

------------------
boman

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<gone hunting>
posted
towing a deer or anything with a bike is dangrous
be it a motorcycle or motorized bike

------------------
Death Before Dishonor

<303hunter>
posted
sounds cool but you're gonna get killed by the used 4 wheeler market in that price range. How does the motor bike handle a muddy road when your cold and tired?
It would be just the ticket for cruising the boardwalk however.

one of us
posted Hide Post
It sounds like a wreck waiting to happen. I have some close calls with a four wheeler, not willing to go in the woods with only two.

Good luck and good shooting

Posts: 849 | Location: Between Doan's Crossing and Red River Station | Registered: 22 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The feds and state are buying land up like crazy in the west.. no motors allowed anymore around here.
Leif Wold

Posts: 359 | Location: 40N,104W | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote