New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cabela Limited Edition Catalog
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
The new hardbound Limited Edition catalog is excellent. Cabela is the Abercrombie and Fitch of old. (God help the new one).

Posts: 380 | Location: America the Beautiful | Registered: 23 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BOWHUNR
posted Hide Post
KuduKing,

Got mine yesterday. Seventeen hundred pages of pure outdoorsman pleasure! I was kind of P.O.'d when I didn't receive one last year! I even called them about it. They told me that the hard bound editions are shipped out at random from their mailing list. That's kind of hard for a native Nebraska boy like me to swallow!! Hell, I was there when they openened their first "big store" in Kearney, NE. I've likley spent enough at Cabela's over the last 25 years to pay for a couple of hunts/safaris! The quality of their gear and customer service, still beats the crap out of their closest competitors!

BOWHUNR

Posts: 636 | Location: Omaha, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Got mine a week ago. When I saw it, my first reaction was, no wonder their prices have gone up so much if they are printing catalogs the quality of heirloom family Bibles. Don't get me wrong, I loves my Cabela's. Spent some very happy hours in the Sidney store last summer.

[ 07-13-2003, 10:57: Message edited by: Bill/Oregon ]

Posts: 16654 | Location: Las Cruces, NM | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A person shouldn't even begain to look at their catalogs. Unless one has money to spend to hard to resist. [Big Grin]

Posts: 19616 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I dont mind many of thier products but... I am surprised the damn thing isnt covered in "REALTREE" or whatever BS covers much of their clothes.

Posts: 2045 | Location: West most midwestern town. | Registered: 13 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got mine! It is at hands reach. I keep it right by the "ol" throne! [Big Grin]

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got mine too! Time to start outfittin my 12 year old for his first deer, elk season.
Let's see; rifle, scope, mounts, binos, clothes, boots...

Posts: 359 | Location: 40N,104W | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Got mine last week [Smile]

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Iron Buck
posted Hide Post
Mine came last week also.

Posts: 813 | Location: Wexford PA, USA | Registered: 18 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rob1SG
posted Hide Post
I got one but boy was my wife pissed off. She wanted to know just how much stuff I had bought to deserve that thing.

Posts: 1111 | Location: Edmond,OK | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The day I got mine I carried it around the house with me from the chair to the throne to the couch. My wife just shook her head but when I brought it to bed with me I thought her eye balls rolled right out the back of her head.

Posts: 94 | Location: WI MI border | Registered: 25 March 2003Reply With Quote