Notify
Tools

Re: Maine Moose Draw Results
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 3584ELK
posted
Craig,

I am sorry about your unsuccessful draw...I started a similar thread titled "Limited License Results", its interesting to note how people from different states did.

Good luck next year!

Posts: 593 | Location: Lake Andes, SD | Registered: 15 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Drawing results are in at the link below!!! Once again, I'm UNSUCCESSFUL...

Moose Draw Results

Craig

Posts: 530 | Location: Kulpmont, PA | Registered: 31 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
no luck on my 10 entries

Posts: 310 | Location: middle tennesse | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Keep trying folks. I got one last year and it was only my 4th year. You never know. sometimes you just get lucky. I had a great hunt and here was the result:

850 pounds, 50" spread taken with my 30-06(winchester failsafe 165) near Masardis Maine. September 2003

Posts: 250 | Location: Central Massachusetts | Registered: 02 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sure Atticus....keep rubbing it in!!! On a serious note, that is one heck of a moose. Congrats. I still have NH to look forward to. Maybe lightening will strike yet this year.

Craig

Posts: 530 | Location: Kulpmont, PA | Registered: 31 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You mean that 165 grain bullet didn't just bounce off.

Posts: 837 | Location: wyoming | Registered: 19 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On the recommendation of my guide, I hit him just below the shoulder hump and broke his spine. He dropped like a stone. A finishing shot and it was over.

Posts: 250 | Location: Central Massachusetts | Registered: 02 June 2004Reply With Quote