THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    South Florida Fair Chase Hog Hunting Outfitter

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Florida Fair Chase Hog Hunting Outfitter
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am going to be in the Punta Gorda area either the last week of March or the first week of April. I have never hunting pigs, and I am interested in finding an outfitter with totally fair chase hunts. Any advice would be appreciated.

Colin

Posts: 1280 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
CM -Not sure of the distance from PG to Deer Park, FL. I've hunted several times w/Hoppy Kempfer of Osceola Outfitters. He gets booked out way in advance, but its worth calling him. His hunts are on wild, free-range, fair.chase hogs, alligators,& turkeys that time of year. Great guy.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is a guy named Irvin Lee who hunts on 6000 acres of private land very near Punta Gorda.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry is right,
Google Arcadia, Charlotte County FL as well.
I have a beach place right there and the area is full of hogs.
There are several places within 30 minutes right there, you should have no trouble.

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the input.

Colin

Posts: 1280 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote