New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone need a new hunting vehicle?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I found this on a surplus site, for those interested in a real off road vehicle!

http://www.majorsurplusnsurvival.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=083799&Category_Code=43

I've worked with Unimogs up close, and they are very capable. These guys will even give you free freight to anywhere in the US. maxman

Posts: 337 | Location: Minnesota, USA | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Well

It's a nice Mercedes soo why not. I guess there must be a simular store in Europe for this type of equipment. I know that you can buy a nice fishing boats in USA from Uncle sam.

/ JOHAN

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Those things are awesome. My neighbor in Dallas has one and my neighbor by my ranch has one as well.

Good thing I am not into "keeping up with the Joneses!" I would have to buy two.

It cracks me up to see the "add to basket" button by the truck.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Be nice if had diesiel.i saw a double axel troop carrier for sale today.Did not have enclosed cab. Did not have time to stop, and check out.

Posts: 310 | Location: middle tennesse | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Those are some fun trucks, I have a 64 Mog, and it beats every thing going in the muck near the swamp

Posts: 1529 | Location: Tidewater,Virginia | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote