THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Is Vang Linked to other Slaying of hunters?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Is Vang Linked to other Slaying of hunters?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

GSP7,

Quote:

These asian people are inteligent , and play ignorant. They know the hunting and fishing regulations and laws. They purposely brake the laws and tresspass and play the "I dont understand" game, or "Im lost game".

They get inner satisfaction that they can out smart and provoke americans, the american system and laws.

That statement of yours is disgusting, what a bigot you must be!!

ASS_CLOWN

Sorry Ass Clown. I live in an area with a high Hispanic population. You don't know how many times I hear the words "No habla Inglis!" when I know damn well thay not only HABLA, but in some cases speak it better than I do. Am I a bigot for saying that? I hope not as my wife is Hispanic. When they "No habla" me, she speaks to them in Spanish and all of a sudden they "habla" real good.
No, I don't think there was any bigotry in GSP's statement, just honest fact.
Paul B.

Posts: 2814 | Location: Tucson AZ USA | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ohh gee ya got me

Posts: 2045 | Location: West most midwestern town. | Registered: 13 June 2001Reply With Quote